Offre exceptionnelle !

La boutique du Château de Sannes est ouverte du :

Mardi au Vendredi de 9H30 à 12H30 et de 15H00 à 19H00.

Le Samedi de 10H00 à 18H00 en continu.

Participez au prochain apéritif musical le Vendredi 25 Septembre de 18:30 à 22:00 !

Accueil | See our domaine | History
origine

Origins

Château de Sannes was a simple lodge built by Jean de Thibaud de Tisati, the King’s advisor.

French-style garden

French-style garden

His son, Melchior, was a gentleman of His Royal Highness the Duke of Orleans. He transformed the lodge into a stately manor house and added a chapel in 1661. The Château de Sannes was born. Its French-style garden was laid out behind the water feature.

Domaine de Sannes

Domaine de Sannes

Antoine de Saquy became the Lord of Sannes by marriage. The estate was adorned with the two families’ monogram. During the 17th century, his son Charles-François oversaw the chateau’s expansion and the estate entrance’s creation during the modern agronomics era.

devoted to winegrowing

dedicated to winegrowing

The Sannes estate came back to life and its production was devoted to winegrowing.

Restauration

Restoration

The chateau and its annexes were stunningly restored and tastefully decorated.

Rebirth

Rebirth

Pierre Gattaz bought the estate and oversaw the vineyard’s conversion to organic production.